Website updates for 2018
We have made some changes to the website for 2018. Here is a summary of the changes
- A dropdown button is available. It takes you to previous year’s results.
- The Playoff and Championship tabs have been cleaned up. They also now will show previous years matches.
- When you click on an event, the event details will appear. We now have a print button so you can print the details.
- This is a new tab that lists all the member club senior tournaments as well as GAO events.
- A new tab has been created. “SRC Club Info” . This tab has SRC specific information for each club.
- Clubs In Range: Lists all clubs within 2 hrs. drive time. Also shown is the last Played for the particular club.
- Players: Listing of SRC Players.
- Results: a list of the clubs Divisional Results for previous years.
- Captains can now delete Players from their Team Roster.
- Captains can now add a note to their event which will show up on the Event Roster email. The game format will also appear on the Event Roster email.
- Captains can now edit their Event Roster. Edits are not allowed once all 4 rosters have been submitted
- Added logic so that a Captain can not add a Player to an Event Roster if he is not 55 yrs old.
- The Manual has been updated and hard copies are available in the Captains Download area